Our client is a leading exhibition/trade fair organizer and publisher within a range of industrial sectors, working internationally including in Europe, the USA, China, South-East Asia, India and Russia.
• Overall management responsibility for the exhibition. This includes sales, marketing, promotion, administration and development of the event.
• To plan and implement advertising, marketing and PR campaigns and where necessary, production of copy and briefs.
• Liaison with design agencies, printers, translators and advertising agencies regarding promotional campaigns
• Market research
• Liaison with supporting associations, seminar organisers, contractors and venues
• Undertaking presentations to partners
• Monitoring of competitors’ activities
• Database management
• Set and control revenue costs management
• Candidate must speak Bahasa & English, or Thai & English
• Successful experience of devising and managing exhibitions
• Management experience
• A proven sales and marketing background
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of organizations at a senior level
• Appreciation of the principles of direct marketing
• Computer literate
• Strong administrative flair
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proven intellectual, analytical, creative, with a passion for the business
• Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
• Outgoing personality
• Spirit of innovation, fresh ideas and energy
• Proactive approach
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut
Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.