Our client is a leading global agricultural company.
Digital Content Manager is responsible for all digital content that is published on the internet and on social media. He will work with internal and external content producers (copy writers, photographers, videographers, graphic designers) and manages the content ‘factory’. Clients are our internal stakeholders and our external relations. The digital content manager is part of our corporate communications team and reports to the Group Communications Manager.
• Strong insight in the content development industry and in major developments in this area.
• Proven content strategist
• Proven experience in working within a multinational with functional responsibilities
• Proven track record working as a Digital Content Manager in an international environment.
• Diplomatic and effective working with peers in the organization
• Experience with organizing, writing, editing, and publishing of content for websites and/or app’s.
• Familiarity with website technology and CMS
• Experience in developing and managing an editorial calendar to cross-promote content across sites and apps.
• Experienced in planning and managing content projects, including coordinating with other stakeholder teams and outcome owners
• Experience with testing and learning, iterating, and adapting content to help maintain fresh compelling stories, tools, data, and videos for the sites.
• Experience with organizing, keeping track of and responding to interactions with readers of the websites/apps
• Experience with setting up metrics on a weekly/monthly base assessing the success and technical set up of the sites and apps including insights in the visits/usage of sites. And with translations to actionable recommendations in relation to the metrics.
• Strong familiarity with security measurements in relation to sites/app’s and direct communication with the customer
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Prefer English native speaker
• At least a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study. Technical Know-How in relation to setting up and monitoring sites/app’s and maintaining cyber-security is a must
• 5+ years of experience as a technical and non-technical industry writer, editor, and content strategist
• Exceptional writing skills and proven ability to communicate through written word, video, and design
• Strong proofreading and editing skills
• Customer obsession and passion for delivering with the highest standards; Know-How of the agricultural market is a plus
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut, Email: email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.