Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of interior design materials.
• Managing and monitoring all accounting and finance functions such as AP, AR, cost accounting, GL, taxation, banking, monthly closing, etc.
• Managing the month-end accounting processes
• Generating and managing timely management reports.
• Ensuring reconciliation of balance sheets and P&L items as well analyzing any changes
• Preparing budget and cash flow reports and following up the performance
• Creating and monitoring an effective internal audit system
• Maintaining, updating and monitoring inventory records including costing method, standard costing and cycle counting as well as annual physical count
• Ensuring compliance of all accounting processes to meet the organization’s goals
• Coaching and training the accounting and administrative team
• Coordinating with external auditor / bank / Government departments.
• Responsibility for VAT, W/H Tax and all statutory submission and payments
• Responsibility for Salary Calculations, Payslip and Statutory payment related to employee’
• Responsibility for administrative team to perform administrative tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in accounting.
• Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position; manufacturing / trading background preferred.
• Good understanding of IFRS, Thai GAAP, TAX.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• A proactive team player, detail-oriented with excellent problem solving skills.
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut, Email: email@example.com Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.