Our client's business is related to sourcing, importing and supplying automotive accessories to both domestic and international automotive markets
The General Manager is responsible for directing the activities of company in order to establish and expand an effective and profitable operation. Accountability include the management of purchasing/logistics, quality control, sales/marketing, engineering, and administration. The position requires the provision of a high level of service to internal and external customers. The
General Manager will establish strategic direction and objectives for company consistent with the
Board of Directors business objectives and ensure that the company operational and financial goals are achieved.
• Direct the team in achieving the business objectives emphasizing product quality, customer satisfaction and financial success.
• Maximize revenue in all areas to increase profits, minimize expenses, and establish a solid basis for growth.
• Promote customer satisfaction through positive customer relations. Ensure all staff ascribes to customer satisfaction goals.
• Develop financial and operational plans consistent with customer requirements and the Board’s objectives & targets.
• Manage and implement the operating processes to achieve customer’s requirements and financial goals. Report performance to plan each month.
• Manage all new business and product development activities with a strong hands-on approach to project management.
• Hire, train, develop, motivate, manage, and evaluate the performance of staff. Provide ongoing feedback regarding performance and expectations. Communicate team and individual objectives and responsibilities. Hold regular staff meetings.
• Develop and implement an effective research, sales and marketing strategy. Through personal direct involvement, ensure strong relationships are established with customers.
• Identify and progress business opportunities with the OEM’s and the Aftermarket.
• Ensure strong, effective relations are developed with all business partners.
• Ensure that company is compliant with statutory and legal requirements.
• Perform other duties and special assignments specified by the Board of Directors as required.
• Maintain and approve all job descriptions.
• A minimum of five years management experience in the automotive industry is required for this position, preferably in an electronics / electrical related field, along with a demonstrated ability to motivate functional reports, plan effectively, communicate clearly, exercise organizational and problem solving skills, and have the ability to assume responsibility and accountability.
• Prior management experience in an automotive company that produced and/or sold electronic/electrical products preferred.
• Experience in effective management of staff to ensure effective hiring, training, development and evaluation is essential
• Experience in statutory and legal compliancy is advantageous.
• Strong English language skills required (Spoken & Written)
• Basic Thai language skills would be highly regarded.
• Basic Chinese language skill would also be seen as an advantage (but not seen as essential for this position.)
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut, Email: thiranut.chankhot @rsmthailand.com Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.