Our client is a leading exhibition/trade fair organizer and publisher within a range of industrial sectors, working internationally including in Europe, the USA, China, South-East Asia, India and Russia.
• Exhibition sales and sales administration. This will include selling to potential exhibitors and selling the concept of the show to supporting associations.
• Liaison with design agencies, printers, translators and advertising agencies regarding promotional campaigns
• Market research
• Liaison with supporting associations, seminar organisers and venues
• Monitoring of competitors’ activities
• Database management
• Proof reading
• A proven sales and marketing background
• Computer literate
• A strong administrative flair
• An excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Good verbal communication skills for telephone research
• Good written communication skills for copy writing
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Positive thinking/ attitude
• Proven intellectual, analytical, creative, with a passion for the business
• An outgoing personality
• A spirit of innovation, fresh ideas and energy
• A proactive approach
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.