A leading international European company in construction chemicals and industrial Adhesives, operates in over 60 countries worldwide.
• Ensure proper accounting and reporting policies and procedures, as well as accuracy and compliance with regulations and accounting principles
• Manage and supervise accounting team in effectively handling the accounting functions: account receivables, account payables, product costing & inventory, fixed assets, treasury, taxation, BOI and general practices, i.e.
• Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies
• Timely prepare and review all GL, sub-ledger, detail, supporting document and reconciliation
• Timely and correctly preparation monthly operation report and quarterly financial reports including variance analysis and submit.
• Ensure product costs including quantity and cost of inventory are properly maintained, accurate and up to date
• Ensure internal controls are adequate and operations in accounting function are efficient.
• Ensure that cash is maintained at optimal levels, and remit surplus funds in accordance with corporate guidelines
• Liaise and collaborate with internal/external auditors banks and Revenue Department Officers
• Coordinate with other departments on matters related to accounting and tax
• Any other tasks assign by Finance Controller
• Male/Female age 38 - 45 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Cost Accounting or related fields and Master’s Degree in Financial is advantage
• At least 10 years of experience in accounting and finance in Manufacturing
• Knowledgeable in Evaluation of Inventory, Cost Accounting, Managerial Accounting are essential.
• Must have skills in Controlling and reporting; especially on production cost, variance analysis, reconciliation of material usage, ERP.
• Costing experience in Chemical is an advantage.
• Proactive and strong analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
• Strong leadership & managerial skills
• Good time management, planning and organizing skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut
Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.