Our client is a leading in design and manufacture of electric motors and blowers, to support APAC market.
• Establish Continuous Improvement Profit Plan & Saving Cost
• Direct and manage projects from beginning to end
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
• Working together with other departments to implement all the LEAN initiative to deliver the plant KPI performance
• Analyze the root cause of product quality issues, then provide technical solutions for improvement
• Support the development of a Lean culture via Training, role modelling and consulting
• Develop and implement best practices within the production processes
• Monitor OEE Plant performance
• Responsible for developing Lean Six Sigma Black Belts with qualified “Management-Potential” Personnel
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, science or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years of experience in manufacturing operational field
• Minimum 6 years experience of strong Continuous Improvement / LEAN Manufacturing system work background, process improvement or cost reduction projects
• Demonstrated high-level performance in current and previous positions
• Solid leadership skills and able to manage both vertically and horizontally
• Has achieved certifications in Six Sigma, LEAN, Green Belt or Black Belt
• Strong analytical skills and strong experiences on problem solving, learning attitude and leadership
• Good spoken and written English
• We will consider only Thai nationality for this vacancy
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.