Our client is a leading in design and manufacture of electric motors and blowers, to support APAC market.
• Responsible for PTS business maintenance and development in Thailand, support to the other SEA countries' PTS business.
• Set sales target, plan, and move into solid actions to hit the target in Thailand
• Collect the market and competition intelligence in Thailand and SEA, make business proposal for SEA business growth.
• Customer care and support: keep close commercial and technical communication with related parties, including channel partners, EPC, OEMs, and End-users and designing institute, to promote PTS product & solutions.
• Co-work closely and coordinate related internal functions and resources to provide prompt communication, quotations, delivery, and other services to the customers.
• Provide technical support and service for customers & partners in Thailand, maintain and improve customers & partners relation.
• Responsible for the customer payment collection, and payment risk evaluation and controls.
• Comply with EHSS (environment, health, safety and sustainability) related government laws, regulations and company policy.
• Bachelor degree or above in mechanical or other related engineering fields
• Good at strategic thinking and comprehensive territory business management and development skills
• Minimum 5 years in bearing or industrial goods sales and/or technical experience in various related industries. Able to provide technical proposals to the customers or partners.
• Excellent channel development and management experience and skills.
• Good team player, self-motivated, good communication under a dynamic culture and environment, capable of working under pressure.
• Good spoken and written English
• Able to do frequent travel domestically and internally as needed
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.