A leading brand of sanitary products and bathing
- Develop the project business in Thailand
- Identify and directly target architects and developers for projects in Thailand
- Support local distributors with pricing, catalogues, product training and project specification support
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Local marketing activities, execute local advertising, devise and execute trade promotions
- Assist with market research or other local activities related to market and business development, sales growth
- Degree in marketing / business or relevant field
- Possess 4-6 years of experience in sales or marketing with good track record in working with developers, architectural and design firms.
- Goals driven and hands-on in executing key measures
- Good command of English and interpersonal skills
- High level of reliability and personal integrity
- Willing to travel domestically/internationally
- Experience in the sanitary fittings industry will be an added advantage
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut
Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.