- Oversee and formulate financial planning and analysis procedure including annual budget plan, mid-term plan, and rolling forecast process
- Conduct financial variance analysis and help management develop strategic managerial reporting process
- Enhance quality of financial analysis and reporting
- Prepare and provide effective and accurate analysis of monthly financial package and consolidation, and KPIs for management
- Review monthly financial consolidation package to ensure timely submission with accuracy
- Oversee and communicate with group companies for data gathering and financial consolidation budget controlling to achieve KPIs
- Recommend on process improvement for efficient, accurate and timely reporting
- Male or Female of age between 33-40 years old
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting
- At least 10 years working experiences in financial, managerial accounting
- Some experience from auditing firms, CPA is an advantage
- Experience in preparing financial/management reports, consolidated reports, financial analysis, cost accounting from MNC of manufacturing business must be advantage
- Good command of English and computer literacy (Excel and SAP is a plus)
- Some knowledge of IFRS, TFRS and tax regulation is preferable
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Suthida
Tel.02670 9002-6 Ext.125
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.