Our client is a leading in design and manufacture of electric motors and blowers, to support APAC market.
• Oversea activities related to the procurement of materials, parts, components, and equipment
• Review and approve purchase up to specific dollar amount according to the level of authorization (LOA)
• Responsible for planning, purchasing, sourcing and control stock inventory
• Ensure inventory /supply material plan are in place to achieve supply continuity, minimal excess/obsolete, and meet stipulated target inventory turns
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers / vendors.
• Ensure business controls are in place to comply with the company’s Sabin Oxley (SOX) requirements and prudent business practice
• Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedure for the operations of procurement activities and material and production control systems
• Create routine Production plan/ Sub plan and report taking into account production capacity, material availability, production yield and outsourcing
• Lead the follow up with production and other stakeholders to ensure on time delivery of finished goods.
• Monitoring daily outputs and risk. Coordinate with related parties for problem solving and/ or corrective action. Follow up until the problem is resolved.
• Ensure effective material control and WIP flow in production floor.
• Provide commits/ order status and completion dates to customer service manager.
• Participate in daily operation meeting with all stakeholders.
• Handle day to day issues/ concern to meet on time delivery and output target.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or any related field.
• 15+ experience in production planning, MRP and related industrial experience in purchasing or supply chain management.
• Experience in Motors will be advantage
• Experience in Production Planning, capacity planning and material planning / material procurement
• Strong knowledge of supply chain management, Purchasing, Inventory controlling, Warehouse manage and material planning
• Analytical with good interpersonal and communicate skill
• Able to adapt to fast-paced work environment and work with a variety of overseas locations
• Excellent command of English, good communication skills in English both of spoken & written.
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities & teamwork
• Good leadership, problem-solving, able to work under pressure, and good people management skill
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Suthida
Tel.02670 9002-6 Ext.125
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.