• Lead the preparation of the long-term financial projection for the annual strategy submission, target setting, funding exercise, rating review, and other purposes
• Prepare narrative and presentation material of the long-term financial projection, and present to management or relevant stakeholders
• Lead in preparation of the annual accounting separation reports for dtac & dtac TriNet
• Manage business cases for the company for strategic planning purpose
• Preparing ad-hoc analysis and handling assigned projects
• MBA or Master’s degree in Finance
• At least 8 years work experience in investment banking/ corporate finance/ investment; Strong Excel-based financial modeling skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Word
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Outstanding communication skills; English proficiency is a must
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to work independently, and take strong initiative; ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Close attention to details to ensure accuracy in tasks
• Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Suthida
Tel.02670 9002-6 Ext.125
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.