Our client is a newly established, wholly owned subsidiary of a parent company in Singapore. This company is a rapidly growing company that is primarily engaged in design, manufacturing and distribution of LED lighting in Southeast Asia region. Company in Thailand distributes LED lighting products and components.
• Develop new distribution channels in the given /assigned territories and market segment.
• Develop new customer accounts; large local companies and multi-national companies.
• Manage existing customer and distributors
• Meet/exceed monthly sales quota
• Daily interaction and coordination with sales and operations teams for seamless sales execution and order fulfillment
• Weekly report to the manager
• Ability to manage his/her sales activities and meet/exceed sales targets.
• Ability to develop new distributors/agents and large corporate accounts (direct sales to end users)
• Able to communicate in English
• At least 3 years of experience in the related field, preferably in distribution companies dealing with industrial and commercial products and services. No prior experience in lighting industry is required, but is a plus.
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut
Email: thiranut.chankhot rsmthailand.com
Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.