One of waterpark in Thailand, is looking for highly motivated, result-driven, team-oriented personalities to join our team.
• Oversee and maintain all electric/electro-mechanic/water systems and associated equipment in accordance with standard guidelines
• Oversee and maintain all facilities, furniture and fixtures, carpentry, concrete work, plumbing system, and landscape to be in good conditions and ensure cleanliness and safety in all areas
• Oversee, maintain, and inspect all rides on a daily basis to ensure safety for customers
• Monitor daily consumption of electricity and water
• Oversee cleaning and landscaping departments/vendors
• Supervise team to maintain water quality to waterpark standards and international standards including filtration and circulation equipment in accordance with guidelines
• Plan and implement a preventive maintenance program
• Plan maintenance budget and work on required daily/weekly reports
• Hire, train, and maintain qualified technicians whom will assist with the maintenance of water quality and general waterpark facilities
• Be knowledgeable and have the ability to train others in all concerned procedures
• Complete daily, weekly, and monthly inspections of the waterpark and attractions in accordance with guidelines and SOPs
• Interface with local government agencies and other agencies as required. Maintain positive working relationships with their representatives
• Willingness to accept the most effective role
• Work closely with the General Manager as necessary concerning all issues that need resolution to maintain the waterpark
• Thai National Only
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
• 7 years of engineering experience with management experience, preferably in water park, amusement park, theme park, or hospitality industry
• Hands-on experience in all engineering and maintenance work
• Excellent written, oral, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Team player who thrives in fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and self-directed with can-do attitude and ability to learn fast
• A high level of enthusiasm for building and educating their team
• Ability to analyze information and arrive at a decision
• Ability to communicate both Thai and English effectively and in a positive fashion
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects, to develop business relationships, and meet
Please submit your resume in English to
Email: Sureeporn.Thumvachiraporn@rsmthailand.com Tel: 0-2670-9002-6 Ext.152
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.