Our client manufactures high quality gypsum board. The plant is located in the middle of high purity gypsum mineral in the North of Thailand. As a result of significant expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Production Manager.
• Plan, organize and control production of gypsum board in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard
• Increase average Production Yield of gypsum board
• Maintain or increase Production Capacity of 2 production lines from current line speed
• Implement cost reduction of materials or reduce board weight project
• Degree or equivalent in engineering preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineering also highly regarded.
• A minimum of 5 years in a similar level position in semi-automatic production line environment or 5 years at a lower position but with high potential.
• Experienced in gypsum board manufacturing is advantage
• Good knowledge of Safety and Environmental regulations
• Good interpersonal skill, planning skill, leadership skill
• Be able to work well with all level of employees
• Good computer literacy.
• Be able to work in Nakornsawan province
• Work Monday - Saturday
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.