One of waterpark in Thailand, is looking for highly motivated, result-driven, team-oriented personalities to join our team.
• Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all departments, and oversee all financial and accounting.
• Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors; assess any changes necessary.
• Oversee and lead annual/monthly review, budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep top management team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Implement a robust financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
• Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the top management team.
• Ensure the daily operations are running effectively.
• Train and coach team members and other concerned departments of the correct procedures in handling supportive documents and ensure the procedures are effectively supporting the accounting system.
• Oversee purchasing department and inventory system.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
• At least 7-10 years of overall professional experience; ideally 6+ years of broad financial and operations management experience
Please submit your resume in English to
Tel: 0-2670-9002-6 Ext.152
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio