Our client is a food, beverage, healthcare packaging manufacturing company
Manage overall factory operations in Planning, Engineering, Production, Quality Control and Quality Assurance, Safety, Warehouse.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer
• A minimum of 10 years of work experience in packaging industry
• At least 5 years in overall factory management
• Knowledge and experience in food, beverage, household, healthcare packaging manufacturing plants
• Proven abilities managing projects across a manufacturing organization. Deadline oriented with ability to organize assignments, set priorities and carry out plans.
• Experience in leading, managing and recruiting people.
• Flexible and creative problem solving.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to manage, train and work with operational personnel.
• Based in Bangna
Please submit your resume to Ms. Thiranut Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 02-6709020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.