• Work closely with head of business, head of marketing and head of content to develop strategy and execution plans on expanding user base, revenue management, marketing and content acquisition, partnership and operations
• Help drive and ensure quality of business model, commercial strategy, monetization plan (e.g., through subscription, ads revenue model, and business partnerships) and integrated roadmap across product offering, as well as new business opportunities
• Help drive and ensure appropriate pricing and commercial mechanism for each product
• Help drive and ensure qualify of integrated marketing and content strategy; ensure that there are capabilities to effectively carry out the plans
• Ensure a data-and performance-based approach to commercial activities; constantly analyze current performance of businesses and identify gaps and future opportunities
• Constantly review, analyze, and take into account commercial strategies of competitors
• Work as a team with other senior leadership to deliver shared organizational target, e.g., liaise with product and UX/UI team to ensure business requirements are feasible and correctly translated into product requirements
• Extensive experience in commercial strategy (e.g., revenue management, marketing, content) for a digital organization, with particular focus on media
• Background from relevant industry i.e. mobile application, digital commercial/ transformation would be advantage
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best digital commercial practices in the industry
• Demonstrates thought leadership and is able to influence at all levels in the organization
• Highly performance-driven
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and entrepreneurial solutions, but also a team player with a professional presence
• Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build and nurture relationships, as well as ability to build capabilities of the team
• Numerically literate, comfortable analyzing numbers and working with analytics
• Conversant in English and Thai
Please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut (firstname.lastname@example.org) More information please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio