The largest integrated death care service provider in Asia. We offer premium quality burial plots, niches and tomb design and construction services in terms of design, landscaping, materials used for building and amenities, site maintenance.
- Exercise complete responsible for developing and managing overall branch and organizational objectives, formulating policies and business operation that increase sales, profitability, market share and customer and employee satisfaction by directing, coordinating and monitoring daily branch operation include sales, business development, customer service, collection, human resources, administrations, financial and budget management to ensure its smooth running and ensure efficient implementation and full compliance of company policies, administration policies and procedures, guidelines and requirements in running business operation.
- Assess local market conditions by conducting a SWOT analysis, daily sales and business operation, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives, formulate and execute sales and business development strategies for branch to maximize business growth and ensure planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Keep Head Office updated of branch monthly performance and business status by providing monthly performance reports, Quarterly Performance Review report, Yearly Business Plan and Budget etc. for Management’s review and highlight of any irregularities or deviation and suggest for better performance improvement.
- Uses a variety of data sources to analyze branch marketing strategies effectiveness, proactively recognize, evaluate and address key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities. Reporting will be both historical and forward looking.
- Communicate effectively with branch unit by sharing information on effective practice, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs. Responsible for staff management such as plan and execute staff development by instilling leadership and management skills, create and cultivate high performance culture among subordinate, train, foster and drive initiatives and self-motivation in branch unit that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- Identify, grow, develop and maintain good rapport with clients and agencies force to enhance sales, business development efforts, agent productivities and recruitment drive, continuously develop new distribution channels to accomplish set target and objectives.
- Determine targeted market segment, identify markets for development, design and develop appropriate and innovative product and service packages. Direct and participate in business acquisition and growth activities such as appraise opportunities to take over suitable memorial center, set up bereavement care operations, formulate appropriate operational policies and procedures and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Apply and comply SOP that practice group-wide. Review and revise branch’s relevant SOP and invite SOP owners to provide yearly training to all branch staff. All SOP must be translated to local language for easy understanding and application.
- Assist in any other special/ ad-hoc assignment or operation works assigned by superior from time to time and able to meet predetermined deadline or deliver desired results.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Member of Professional Accredited Associations (Optional)
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIRED:
(a) Minimum 10 years leadership level working experience
(b) Has worked for a several local and overseas listed companies
(c) Experience managing a large agency salesforce, ideally for an insurance or
unit trust company
(d) Hold senior positions in the areas of branch operations, business development and corporate planning
(e) Possess analytical experience in financial data, financial statements, manpower planning, cost control and budget management
(f) Possess superb presentation and public relations skills
(g) Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills
(h) Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications and Internet
(i) Mobile and self-motivated to take up demanding challenges, to achieve profit
(j) The preference will be given to candidate who is bilingual in English and Chinese in both verbal and writing
Please submit your resume in English to
Tel: 0-2670-9002-6 Ext.152
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio