Our client is one of leading e-marketing platform. Due to the international presence expansion, they are recruiting BDM for Bangkok office.
• Identifying and closing new opportunities
• Achieving new business sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
• Creating and presenting customized presentations
• Presenting to executives, sophisticated marketers and tech professionals of all levels
• Identify strategic solutions to deliver substantial ROI
• Negotiating contracts and pricing
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Assist client service team to grow all customer accounts
• Developing a growing understanding of our technology, and keeping up with Industry developments
• Identify, nurture and develop relationship with key and strategic prospects.
• Assist Client Services to develop and maintain an account plan for each client
• Manage and enhance commercial relationship with clients, and position the product as preferred supplier.
• Establish network with multiple stakeholders within the clients or prospect, and develop access to the senior executives of the organization
• Develop a clear understanding of the business/ sales opportunity and client requirement, identify new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and be able to articulate internally
• Ensure client contacts are adequately documented and captured as company knowledge
• Provide insight to marketing team
• Contribute in the promotion of product solutions via marketing events, promotional seminars etc…
• Regular reviews with business lines on the specified client projects, which highlight actions needed to ensure delivery on time and within budget
• Demonstrate commitment to achievement of team objectives by identifying and acting on ad-hoc and on-going opportunities for providing support to other team members.
• Manage own performance and take responsibility for self development in line with Company objectives.
• Take responsibility for achievement of personal Goals and Objectives
• Minimum of 4 years solid Sales and Commercial Experience
• University Qualified
• High-performing sales professional who holds a track record of overachieving goals.
• Previous experience selling email marketing, web analytics, data or other ASP technology solutions and ideally have existing relationships to help establish their book of business
• Demonstrable solution based sales success
• Excellent communication skills
• Driven, hard working and committed
• Honest, trustworthy and ethical
• Outgoing and dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills
• Self-discipline, self-motivated & results-oriented
• Strategic thinker
• Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
• Enthusiastic outlook
• Strong computer literacy skills
Please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
More information please call 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.