Our client is a world leading specialist pharmaceutical company. Headquartered in Europe, their products sell in over 70 countries.
As an HR Manager, your mission is to contribute to the achievement of the entity’s operational and strategic objectives (short, medium, long term) through the development, implementation and monitoring of HR policies, programs, recommendations and actions in line with global HR strategy. You will be reporting to Thailand General Manager, and functional reporting to APAC HR Director.
• Manage the staffing activities (recruitments and internal appointments) according to the qualitative and quantitative requirements of the organization
• Contributes to the definition of, implement and monitors the compensation plans
• Contribute to the definition of, implement and drive the performance management and professional development process (performance, competencies, talents)
• Drive, develop and control the professional and competencies development process by :
- identifying with the managers the short and long term competency
- offering and implementing a relevant (in terms of cost, quality and time)
training plan so as to meet the entity’s objectives
• Contribute to the development of a good work environment with managers, employees and staff representatives by identifying, analyzing and addressing risks and establishing, fostering constructive dialogue.
• Organize the HR department and follow up the HR and training budget
• University degree or Master degree with HR, Business Administration or relevant
• At least 8 years of experience in different HR specialist roles i.e. recruiter, training associate, compensation, personnel administration
• Strong knowledge and experience in hiring, HRM, HRD, Compensation and Salary Structure, Benefits Administration, Employment Law, Performance Management, Communication Processes
• Experienced from cosmetics/dermatology products/pharmaceutical business is advantage
• Goal orientated, initiative, strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skill
• Good analytical and critical thinking skills and the able to influence others and manage change
• Good command of spoken and written English language
More information please contact Ms. Thiranut Tel. 02-670-9002 Email: email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.