Our client is a leading manufacturer of construction related materials with more than 150 production sites worldwide.
• To plan, organize, lead and control the Company’s sales, marketing and technical services activity within Thailand and its immediate export markets and to ensure the effective deployment of all the company’s sales, marketing and technical services resources so as to achieve the Company sales targets with regard to volume, sales value and profitability by using his own best endeavors and all resources available
• Ensure the proper selection of the Company’s distributors in Thailand and its immediate export markets, ensuring their good local market knowledge, quality local reputation, suitable customer base, stockholding capability, good customer service, ability to fund working capital needs, good creditworthiness, provision of good geographic and product range coverage
• Ensure the professional leadership, management and motivation of the Company’s sales, marketing and technical services middle management and employees through regular communication, market visits, ensuring effective communicating the Company’s philosophies, policies and objectives and providing field sales and marketing support, advice, training and feedback relating to the Company’s products and systems and the development of the company’s business
• Develop, deliver and co-ordinate effective field sales and marketing programs within Thailand and its immediate export markets, including market and competitor intelligence gathering, exhibitions, seminars and other promotional work, including the initiation, development and test marketing of new products
• Ensure the accurate and realistic planning, budgeting and forecasting of potential sales volumes and prices and assist the Regional Sales & Marketing Director with the management and development of the business as required
• Ensure the timely development and retention of all key sales, marketing and technical services employees by utilizing appropriate means of education, training, coaching, mentoring and exposure to situations and/or opportunities for that will enable them to optimize their performance for the benefit of the company
• Develop expertise in market rules and regulations pertaining to the company’s products and systems (including those relating to labeling, health, safety, building regulations, product liability) and ensure compliance so as to limit the company’s exposure to risk
• Best ensure the safety of all staff on Company premises and when operating in the field
• Bachelor degree in any related field
• At least 15 years of experience in Sales and minimum of 7 years in Sales Management and at least 5 years of marketing experience, all within a manufacturing environment
• Building industry experience
• Excellent leadership skills gained (ideally) in international & Thai business environments
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good communication, panning, analytical and negotiation skills
• Good people and motivational skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Successful track record of delivering business results
• Good computer literacy especially Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) is a plus
Send your resume , and contact for more information: Ms. Thiranut 02-6709002 ext. 167 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio