Our client is a multinational company in precision engineering parts business, with worldwide plant and offices in Japan, U.S.A., U.K., Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam and India.
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement to achieve corporate objectives and KPIs.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure that requirements are met.
• Maintain and improve relationships with current customers and identify new customers to be negotiating and closing deals.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Work closely with head quarter in Japan and Singapore for sale and marketing activities.
• Japanese Nationality only.
• Male/Female, age from 35 years
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or equivalent fields.
• At least 5 years of related experiences with progressive management experience in sales & marketing or new business development function.
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
• Strong marketing knowledge
• Good Communication and negotiation skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Able to work both of Chonburi and Ayutthaya area.
Please submit your resume to Ms. Thiranut
More information, please contact 02-670-9020 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio