Our client is a medical device manufacturing company.
• Maintain existing Software in top working condition to ensure smooth and uninterrupted usage by all users on an ongoing basis.
• Perform routine system housekeeping on the AS/400 in accordance with Standard manufacturers recommendations and other standards as defined by management.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP System
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per Client change control policies and procedures
• Highlight to management promptly and perform corrective actions immediately in respect of any potential problems or system malfunction that could impact on-time generation and completion of system generated reports.
• Perform enhancement upgrades of the computer system in accordance with standard requirements of the manufacturers and management. Follow up with testing of new system and resolve system bugs and problems within reasonable period.
• To provide in-house technical support, analysis and programming skill to ensure successful completion of computerization plans.
• To prepare and control departmental budgets to ensure effective operation at the most efficient level.
• Provide Technical Advise/consultation on purchase of Hardware/Software.
• To ensure all functions, related documents, and staffs are in accordance to requirements of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001), Medical Devices - Quality Management System (ISO 13485), FDA Quality System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820), Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and Occupational Safety & Health Standards (OHSAS 18001).
• Perform safety role as the deputy leader of Crisis Management Team, the leader of Damage Assessment team and a member of BCM team in order to actively manage all risks and secure the company business when the emergency occurs
• Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Regulatory requirements & standards for medical devices including US FDA.
• Product / Material knowledge.
• Management/Managing skills.
• Computer hardware, software and networks installations.
• Practical knowledge of commercial procedure within a manufacturing environment and the ability to communicate with users at all levels.
• The skill to recognise and quickly adapt to new techniques within data processing and readily understand new operating methods within the users department.
• Must have formal system analysis training and experience of successful design / implementation of application software gained from 2 years’ experience.
Please submit your resume to Ms. Thiranut
More information, please contact 02-670-9020 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.