Our client is a medical device manufacturing company.
• Direct the organisation's training and development activities in order to ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the company strategy and serve our business growth;
• Analyze and identify the training and development needs of the organization on Global Capabilities basis, also implement training & development program initiated by Global Team
• Develop, deliver, and evaluate training programs and curriculum so that the know-how, skills, and performance of employees meet the company current and future requirements This includes the development of the yearly training road map for company.
• Liaise with functional managers to develop and implement training, development, and succession plans that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organisation's overall people development strategy.
• Advise functional managers on talent development to ensure that company can develop talent and feed as pipeline for succession plan as well as serve needs of the business.
• Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and training providers to ensure that the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
• Keep up-to-date on developments and innovations in training and education in industry and government education sectors so that the organisation’s training activities remain current and relevant.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of training professionals to ensure that the organisation's training and development strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets.
• Supervise & develop team to ensure that team are able to deliver business goal as planned.
• Be an HR Business Partner for assigned Department including giving advice and involving in all HR activities such as compensation and benefits, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programmes. HRBP will operate in and be responsible for more than one of these areas and perform many of the same activities as professionals that specialize in these individual HR functions.
• Able to work on any special project as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any related field.
• Minimum 8 year experience in Human Resources Management, training and development
• A few-year experience in supervision of team in a multinational company.
• Good command of English.
• Organizational Development
• Effective communication
• Team focused
• Train the trainer
• Lead with Impact
Please submit your resume to Ms. Thiranut
More information, please contact 02-670-9020 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.