pump, water and wastewater management solution
• Expand the business, create new accounts and maintain existing relationships with the various key stakeholders/influencers (consultants, developers, owners, contractors/OEMs, key accounts) for the commercial building services & selected Industry end-vertical markets.
• Driving company’s equipment/solution value proposition and establishing differentiation in the market place which includes providing consultants/owners with design specifications, system calculations and budgetary pricing as well as standards such as Greenmark.
• Core deliverables such as growing the order funnel, generating potential sales leads, increasing brand awareness/equity and developing/implementing multi-year go-to-market segment strategies are part of the main requirements of this role.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing consultants and developers for the commercial building services Market.
• Develop and implement market penetration strategies for selected industrial segments with company’s full portfolio in close collaboration with sales, marketing and applications
• At least 5 years of business development or pumps sales experience in Building services, EPCs/OEMs, Industry.
• Strong communication, teamwork and people skills
• Independent and self-motivation for work
• Strong goal and sales orientation
• Sales presentation, training and coaching skills
• Organization skills
• Strategic thinking skill
• Computer programs proficiency
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio