pump, water and wastewater management solution
• Promote and secure new business accounts resulting to increase market share
• Responsible for business development by identifying potential areas of new business and penetration of new accounts and markets.
• Manages frontline client relationships as well as expands existing accounts.
• Conducts channel partner support, technical support, product demonstration and assists prospects in selection of those best suited to their needs particularly when introducing new products.
• Provide company with market intelligence information such as competitors’ sales techniques or promotions, market trends, products and services
• Market actively new products and create strong awareness of products capabilities at all accounts to attain market leadership position through segment positioning and strategic price management.
• Expand channel distribution sales and services in assigned territories with segmentation and focus on alignment of distribution and Key account development across Thailand.
• Develop existing channels and accounts to maximize market penetration and create new business opportunities within assigned territories and work across functions
• 5-7 years of related industry experience in the pumping, water and wastewater sector.
• Strong communication and people skills
• Ability to be customer-focused
• Dependability and self-motivation for work
Please submit your resume in English to Ms. Thiranut (thiranut.chankhot @ rsmthailand.com) Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.