Our client is a fast growing food and beverage manufacturing company. HQ is in USA.
The VP of operations will be the most senior manager of the company within Thailand and will oversee all business and stakeholder relationships in Thailand. The VP will be responsible for building a strategic business and partnership framework across the entire supply chain from farmers to manufacturing, in alignment with Thailand’s “Sufficiency Economy”. This includes the global shared services for sourcing, farming and production; building the processes and talent needed to succeed; and initiating and leading the commercial expansion of the products in Thailand.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
• Strong experience in food and/or beverage operations including experience directly managing food/beverage production facilities;
• Experience designing and building a shared services infrastructure that can be implemented in a fast growing company that is flexible, yet robust enough to be the spring board for further growth;
• Deep understanding of cost and productivity drivers and managing the complete eco-system to deliver the service centre production volume, cost structure and P&L and be able to make decisions on trade-offs and priorities to deliver the goals;
• Deep understanding of the Thai culture to develop partnerships consistent with the Thai government’s Sufficiency Economy via partnerships from the source and throughout the production and supply chain;
• Significant previous experience managing third party stakeholders, including co-packers and deep knowledge of best practices;
• Process improvement experience such as managing six sigma or similar programs,
• Ability to build a partnership with the government and other stakeholders to drive economic growth;
• Excellent leadership and skills in communication and motivation with potential to expand his/her responsibility breadth to further grow in the organization;
• Sound understanding of technical and food safety matters and dealing with multi-country regulatory agencies;
• Highly developed problem-solving skills;
• Multi-cultural understanding ideally with experience of living and working in Thailand and other/multiple countries
• At least 15 years of food/beverage production and supply chain management experience
• Experience directly managing multi-site food/beverage manufacturing and contract manufacturing operations, and the links between the two for a successful, efficient supply chain and cost structure
• Strong leadership, executive presence, and strong values to be able to represent the company
• Education: Must have a college degree in a related field, masters degree preferred
• Experience implementing TPM, lean manufacturing, six sigma or related programs is a plus
• Strong talent development skills
• Based in Bangkok, Thailand
• Ability to travel periodically within Asia and to US HQ (later to other countries)
• THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO ALL NATIONALITIES
Please submit resume to Ms. Thiranut
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.