Interior Construction and Design company.
• To lead business development and new market segments in Thailand; such as themed facilities and large scale fit-out and A&A projects with key clients.
• Identifying opportunities, marketing the company brand, working closely with Designers, Consultants, Developers, Clients and others to be prequalified and invited to tender projects.
• Assisting with tenders and pricing, assisting and/or leading communications with clients during the tender and securing the project.
• Leading the bid and execution strategy on key projects mutually agreed with the CEO and / or Business Unit GMs.
• Responsible for ensuring the order book is healthy at all times and based on the target set by the CEO
• Responsible for leading the setup of bid teams for key projects and supporting key project setup and execution.
• Other key actions as required by the CEO
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio