Interior Construction and Design company.
• Taking off quantities from drawing and site
• Maintaining site records and registers
• Procurement of Subcontractors and suppliers
• Subcontract and main contract administration
• Preparing interim payment applications
• Assessing Subcontractor Payment Applications
• Pricing and agreeing variations
• Preparing monthly internal cost and value reports
• Thai National – Fluent in English and Thai.
• 5 year experience in a Project QS role with Contractors
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar,
• Fit out and ID experience would be a benefit but not essential,
• Proficient in MS Office
• Negotiation skills.
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.