Our client is a provider of advanced and open PC-based automation solution. The company is represented by 35 subsidiaries worldwide with presence in more than 70 countries on the international market.
• Sales for complete spectrum of automation products such as Industrial PC, Fieldbus components, PC/NC automation software, Drives Technology and complete PC-based automation solutions
• Manage, develop and build relationship with solution providers and machine builders in targeted segment
• Responsible for sales targets in targeted segments
• Degree in Engineering or related field
• Preferably 2 or more years of experience in industrial controls and automation
• Good technical knowledge of automation technology, fieldbus and system configurations
• Good sales and marketing skills in a B2B environment
• Proactive, self-starter and team-oriented
• Valid driving license and own car
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut. Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.