Our client is a provider of advanced and open PC-based automation solution. The company is represented by 35 subsidiaries worldwide with presence in more than 70 countries on the international market.
• Technical support activities for the complete spectrum of automation products such as Industrial PC, Fieldbus components, PC/NC automation software, Drives Technology and complete PC-based automation solutions
• Programming support for our customers’ applications in IEC 61131-3 and high-level languages (C#, C++, .NET, VB) on a PC platform under Windows
• Development of customer-specific control applications on the basis of PC-Control technology
• Conduct product and application training
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or related field
• Preferably 2 or more years of working experience in related field
• Programming experience in IEC 61131-3 and good high-level language skills
• Good knowledge of automation technology, fieldbus systems and PC technology
• Proactive, self-starter and team-oriented
• Valid driver’s license
• Requires travelling within Thailand
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut. Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio