Our client is a global distributor and manufacturer of industrial and consumer adhesive.
• Handle clients' purchase order, follow up the delivery time and delivery method
• Prepare quotation according to clients' requirements
• Support Sales Engineer team
• Create and maintain updated clients registration and information, as well as initial checking of information
• Processing all documentation concerning BOI requirements
• Applying for BOI approval for chemicals and machinery
• Submitting finished goods formulas to the BOI
• Conducting daily jobs concerning the cutting stock of material, supplier research and
• Taking responsibility for submitting machine import duty and tax exemption requests (per shipment)
• Coordination with BOI Office and shipping
• Report data to BOI
• Take care activities about BOI privilege
• At Least 3 years relevant experience. Solid experience in trading firm is an asset
• Have experience at least 1 year in BOI function is required
• Familiar with adhesives products and have experience in handling dangerous goods
will be an advantage
• Knowledge in ERP system is preferred
• Good team player with strong sense of self initiative with pro-active attitude
• Good co-ordination, interpersonal and stress management skills
• Excellent attention to details and follow through
• Good command of English
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.