Our client is one of the world's major manufacturers of medical equipment.
• Build and maintain relationship with aesthetic medicine doctors and personnel
• Achieve sales target
• Provide timely and accurate competitor’s intelligence to peer and team for preventing any impact
• Implement product planning and promotion for new products
• Increase market growth and seek for potential market
• At least 5 years of sales experience in aesthetic medical devices or similar medical devices
• Good relationship with aesthetic medicines doctors, dermatologists, specialists
• University degree in medical science, pharmaceutical science, life science or relevant is advantage
• Able to communicate in English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio