Our client is a Consulting firm.
• Close, review and analyze the financial statements.
• General accounting work such as bookkeeping, tax filling, payroll.
• Collect the required documents for monthly financial statement (including Invoice, Tax Invoice for Sales VAT report and Purchase VAT report, WHT certification, Agreement, Detail salary report, Bank statement, Inventory list, Fixed asset list, Property tax notice (if any))
• Prepare WHT certification, P.N.D. 1, 2,3,53 and P.P.30 for monthly basis and P.N.D.50, 51, 90 for annually.
• Support and teach Junior Staff that they will be able to do independently.
• Answer and advise about accounting and taxation.
• Any tasks assigned by the superiors and managers.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• Age not over 35 years
• At least 3 to 7 years of working experience at Accounting or Audit Firm
• Must have experience supervising or supporting junior staff
• Able to use Express (Accounting software)
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Good communication skill in English (Business Level)
• Obtain CPD license (CPA license will be advantage)
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio