Our client is a leading natural food and beverage company.
Finance and Accounting
• Lead and oversee the finance & accounting function.
• Track and direct the implementation of annual business plans, propose adjustments and remedial plans to achieve goals.
• Develop financial and tax strategies.
• Manage the annual budget and business planning processes.
• Develop performance metrics with MD that support growth initiatives and the strategic direction.
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the Thailand management team.
• Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with members of both the Thai and US leadership teams.
• Develop people / create a creditable finance team that adds value to strategic planning and decision making.
• Oversee accounting & finance to facilitate banking relationships, outside auditing, quarterly planning and strategic initiatives.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
• Monitor cash balance and cash forecast.
• Ensure and attest that the Company is in compliance with its formally adopted accounting and financial policies.
• Evaluate, recommend and implement policies, procedures and systems related to company efficiency, productivity and internal controls.
• Serve as a strategic thought partner to the Managing Director and leadership teams.
• Co-lead the overall business growth strategy and oversee the talent recruitment, retention and management, organizational design, leadership development, total rewards, employee engagement, performance management, and employee communication.
• Work closely with the MD and the rest of executive team on HR strategy and develop creative ways to promote and encourage a unique, high performing, dynamic company culture by translating the vision across the operation for each employee group, clarifying roles and goals and assisting in internal communications.
• Ensure that the overall HR strategy is aligned with Company’s fair trade and corporate social responsibilities.
• Degree qualified with preference for a Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Minimum 10 years of financial management experience. Experience of overseeing HR and IT is an advantage.
• Distinctive finance and accounting experience ideally within diversified agricultural and/or multinational organizations.
• Proven understanding of finance and accounting and HR issues related to a fast-moving consumer goods business and ideally food and beverage and agricultural production working capital and cash basis experience.
• Ideally experienced in both large corporations as well as smaller fast growth companies.
• Possess strong long range strategic planning capabilities.
• A naturally empathetic and inclusive style with the ability to build trust-based relationships and coach all management levels.
• Strong interest in fair trade practices and corporate sustainability.
• Positive, confident, engaging and strategic-business minded manager.
• Possess a passion for working in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial and innovative environment.
• Strong communication skills
• A thought leader with the ability to both drive the Company’s strategy and translate it into a measurable and actionable plan.
Please send resume to Ms. Thiranut
Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio