Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, founded in 1908, with a presence in about 100 countries.
• Responsibility and accountability for the development, delivery, implementation reporting and monitoring of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to achieve key business objectives across identified products in the Dermatology and Thrombosis portfolio
• Engage with relevant internal stakeholders (BU, NSM, DSM, MR) to implement a SFE program to drive the business needs and support the sales strategy
• Provide tailored programs for Territory Design and Territory Alignment for identified brands in Dermatology and Thrombosis portfolio
• Develop and drive Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate data across all areas of stakeholder engagement to support the evolution of business
• Adapt the segmentation to balance investments and geographical needs for each sales territory
• Develop tailored dashboards / reports to monitor performance data and track progress ensuring they are easy to use and implement for the end user.
• Measure the activity of the sales force and monitor their results while also aligned to the needs of relevant stakeholders
• Monitor data analysis, sales tracking data and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams
• Support with the development, implementation monitoring and reporting of incentive schemes for sales teams across all products
• Lead SFE internal meetings to ensure metrics are clearly understood and acted upon. Bring support to operational planning, regional and key account plans
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical or related field
• Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in a Sales Force Excellence role.
• Experience, in pharma sales or Dermatology, Nephrology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Haematology, Ob-Gyne would be preferable
• Knowledge of CRM reporting systems preferably Veeva CRM
• Knowledge of the development and implementation of programs to include Territory Design, Territory Alignment and Segmentation & Targeting
• English proficiency
• High level of computer literacy with knowledge and efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and mapping packages ; experience with databases arrangement
• Excellent organisation, multi-tasking, project management skills , able to work under pressure
• Strong communication, leadership and project execution and delivery skills essential
• Experience of working as part of cross-functional teams
• Understanding and knowledge of therapeutic areas (optional)
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Email : email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio