Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, founded in 1908, with a presence in about 100 countries.
• To drive sales team to achieved target and develop territory as assignment by providing benefits information to all potential stakeholders and monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team and performance evaluation within the team
• Responsibility of the sales team to achieve goals for all product sales targets.
• Coach sales representatives to effectively handle objections and to develop MR selling competencies
• Providing coaching and on the job training
• Ensure sales activities are compiled and aligned with company policy and regulations
• Utilizes all necessary marketing information, customer needs and volume potential
• Develop and leverage strong engagement with key customers through scientific leadership
• Embed compliance culture and company core values through your team and at all levels
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical / Medical Science or related filed
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Medical Representative and minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales Supervisor / Sales Manager would be preferable
• Hybrid field experiences in both Bangkok and Up-country
• Experience with Haematology / Oncology / Antibiotic / Orthopaedics / Dermatology would be preferable
• Energetic, proactive, highly motivated, well-organized and good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and possessing good follow-up abilities, good problem solving, good coaching and mentoring skill and strong analytical skill
• Strong leadership with interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Result-oriented, team leader , team player and service mind
• Be able to under pressure.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Computer literacy & MS Office
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved.