• Develops and/or administers all company employee benefits and compensation
• Responsible for direct or functional control over job evaluation, wage and salary administration programs, including incentive plans
• Responsible in HR data base management
• Responsible for keeping abreast of trends and developments in the area of employee benefits and recommending nature and timing of benefit plan and salary structure improvements
• Liaises with government agency pertaining to visa and work permit requisition
• Thai National – Good command of English
• Obtained bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in HR Management or related fields
• Experience at least 15 years in C&B function ( minimum 3 years in management level)
• Experience from large manufacturing companies is advantage (employees 1,000++)
• Excellent communication skills
• Hands-on, energetic, flexible and ability to work independently
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Email : email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio