Our client is a food manufacturing company
• Enhance good corporate governance through code of conduct, conflict of interest policy, etc.
• Ensure good corporate governance, operational efficiency, and compliance with policies, procedures and legislation.
• Monitor and ensure all business units comply with company policies, procedures, and external regulations
• Develop internal audit plan and procedures.
• Design risk based audit program.
• Manage and conduct audits for areas identified in the internal audit plan to add value and improve company’s operations.
• Recommend and improve internal control and operational processes.
• Prepare audit report, propose sound recommendations and agree with auditees for improvement on action plan.
• Present audit results which consist of audit finding, consequence, and recommendation to Department Manager, Management team and Board of Directors.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accountancy or Finance. Holder of CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), is an advantage.
• At least 10 years of experience in Internal Audit, preferably from manufacturing
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Possess strong Leadership skill
• Mature person with excellent interpersonal skill
• Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and can work under pressure
• Customer orientation
• Ability to deal with all levels of staff
• Be able to work in Nongbua Lamphu Province
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio