Our client manufactures and exports food seasoning. Coming over 20 years of operating and achieving trust in Thailand and oversea market. This company serves customers through a variety of distribution channels : hyper marts, supermarkets, grocery stores, well known restaurants, five star hotels, first class airlines, No. 1 QSR, direct sales, food industrial for export and also directly export throughout Asia and Europe.
• The negotiation of purchasing contracts and managing supplier relationships and service level agreements whilst ensuring the best possible supply and purchasing arrangements.
• To accurately manage inventory levels (including consumables) through analysis and forecasting, including regular review and management of slow and obsolete goods.
• Working together with internal and external stakeholders to ensure stock is available allowing for supply lead times.
• Maintaining accurate and timely documentation, including reports and analysis of cost information.
• Initiative for sourcing new product developments Raw material and packaging material.
• Coordinating all imports and exports ensuring appropriate documentation is provided.
• Supply timely information to the Finance department to allow the efficient processing of supplier invoices and month-end reporting.
• Awareness and management of relevant legal requirements. This includes relevant legislation in the areas of packaging, transport including third party logistics and shipping.
• Developing and improving processes to improve both the procurement and the inventory control functions.
• Align processes of Production Planning, Procurement and Warehousing management to release effective SCM.
• Strong commitment and sense of personal responsibility
• Minimum 3 years' experience at a senior level in a similar role.
• Tertiary qualifications in Purchasing or a related discipline.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of purchasing in an integrated software system.
• Excellent written and verbal English & Thai languages
• Excellent negotiating & communication skills
• Manufacturing industry exposure.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Access, including the ability to manipulate and analyze data.
• Skill for ERP software such as SAP , M3 is advantage.
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio