Our client manufactures and exports food seasoning. Coming over 20 years of operating and achieving trust in Thailand and oversea market. This company serves customers through a variety of distribution channels : hyper marts, supermarkets, grocery stores, well known restaurants, five star hotels, first class airlines, No. 1 QSR, direct sales, food industrial for export and also directly export throughout Asia and Europe.
• Managing a group of Project, Maintenance, Utilities and Facilities.
• Establishes and implements short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement.
• Develops and manages or assists with the development and management of annual operating budgets.
• Manages the acquisition and maintenance of capital equipment for the engineering section; writes specifications and coordinates purchasing, delivery and installation.
• Directs and coordinates the activities of Section Manager and service contractors in the provision of comprehensive facility maintenance and repair services, carried out facility -wide by a large, diverse multi-trades workforce.
• Establishes and directs annual maintenance programs, to include off-season testing/overhaul of heating and refrigeration systems and associated control systems, as well as seasonal start-up and shutdown.
• Conducts maintainability review of new construction design documents to assure compliance with published standards and to ensure reasonable repair and overhaul access to facility systems.
• Plan, implement and supervise predictive and preventive maintenance management program to increase an efficiency of machinery and TPM.
• B. Eng or MSc. in relevant Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Strong experience in a design or project engineering role and also experience in a project management role
• Project management experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• 7+ years of design experience. Capital equipment design experience strongly preferred
• 4+ years of managerial experience
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, planning, organizational and team skills, mentoring training and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively plan, control and take responsibility for group’s results
• Good at English communication
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio