Our client manufactures and exports food seasoning. Coming over 20 years of operating and achieving trust in Thailand and oversea market. This company serves customers through a variety of distribution channels : hyper marts, supermarkets, grocery stores, well known restaurants, five star hotels, first class airlines, No. 1 QSR, direct sales, food industrial for export and also directly export throughout Asia and Europe.
• As part of the plant’s management team and act as business partner in shaping and developing an organization that supports business objective.
• Supervising a team to deliver efficient and effective both HRM and HRD functions (e.g. compensation & Benefit, employee relation, Talent acquisition and administration) to the plant.
• Provide professional advice to line managers and staffs on wide range of HR matters and people management issues including discipline, capability, restructures, performance management and proactive solution of Regulations, payroll compensation and benefits and employee activities to achieve business targets.
• Also work closely with the Operation Director to create and drive talent and business strategy across the practice areas.
• Bachelor's degree or higher with a recognized university degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or other related fields.
• Strong leadership, creative, initiative, analytical, planning & organization and change management skills
• Good team work, good service mind and able to work under pressure
• Experience 5 years or more of HR management level
• Able to communicate of English both Spoken & Written.
• Good computer skills including statistic analytical tools would be advantage.
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio