Our client is a leading exterior building material manufacturer
• Meet all Architects, Facade Consultants, Developers in Thailand and share
o Provide Technical support with standard detailing for fabrication, fixing and other related technical matters.
• Meet Architects, Facade consultants, Developers in Thailand and develop a project pipeline from design stage to execution stage.
• Develop information base about competitors, market analysis in Thailand and share with the supervisor. Regularly update SalesForce with customer and project data
• Organize Seminars or interaction sessions from time to time with top Architects, Facade consultants in Thailand.
• Successful completion of a University degree or College diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
• 4-5 years’ experience in related field.
• Strong on technical ability.
• Proficient in utilizing various sales techniques.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) and other required software.
• Experience or education related to technical knowledge around Facade engineering.
• Professional sales accreditation.
Skills & Abilities:
• Responsible to know and understand all products and services offered by the company
• Ability to go into Architectural firms, Facade consultants, Developers and address their technical challenges.
• Ability to provide solution based selling
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to maintain and excellent rapport with customers (Architects, Developers and in some cases Fabricators).
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• A self-starter with a strong ability to motivate others.
• Ability to travel within Thailand or overseas if required.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio