pump, water and wastewater management solution
About the role: Application Engineer supports external and internal customers with sales & technical knowledge related to dewatering products
• Fully responsible for technical support to outside customers as well as outside sales team
• Prepare quotations and technical submittals and update related project logs
• Screening and managing the order entry process with Singapore’s team and ensuring the orders are properly registered
• Review all order acknowledgements to ensure accuracy then sending to customer
• Handling dewatering pumps selections and analysis to support outside sales team
• Produce reports for quotes and orders with hit rates
• Supporting customers with trouble shooting and problem resolutions
• Provide training to outside customers once engineering updates or required from customers
• Support sales team for company seminar and exhibition.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering (Or related field)
• Minimum 1 or 2 years overall experience in pump industry in technical / Project Applications Engineering field
• PC proficiency
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent technical knowledge and analytical skills related to our products
• Excellent team player with positive attitude
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and program
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio