Our client is a construction company which undertakes building projects and civil works in both the public and private sectors.
• Preparation of Cost Control documents (Objective, Points, monthly cost control, activities, and cash-flow forecast) in liaison with Engineer in charge, QS and Resident Project Manager/PM for more than one project or for a large project
• Organize the cost control system according to the project's organization in liaison with RPM/PM and PD
• Manage cost control organization, training and procedures in liaison with Financial Controller
• Knowledge of cost control procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering or related
• Age 35 – 40 years
• 10 - 15 years of experience in Cost control, Cost engineer or QS
• Knowledge of SAP
• Knowledge of company cost control procedures
• Communication skills required
• Analytical thinking / reliability
• Ability to speak/write English
• Training / development skills
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio