Our client is a Leading Asia Pacific Contract Research Organization (CRO), Clinical Trials (Phase I to IV clinical research), Biostatistics, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, Audits, Medical Writing, and Commercialization - across all major therapeutic areas
Acting as the primary link between sites and sponsor, you will be responsible for:
• Acting as a site manager to ensure that clinical trials are conducted and documented as per ICH GCP guidelines, global and local regulatory requirements and Company/Client SOPs
• Providing mentorship to less experienced staff
• Providing support to the project manager as required
• Performing site selection visits to ensure sites have adequate resources to conduct studies
• At least 3-5 years of independent Oncology experience
• Tertiary qualifications in clinical or life sciences related field (relevant experience/qualifications in similar professions may also be considered)
• Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations and a sound understanding of how they apply to you
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills with a genuine commitment to contributing to the development of innovative treatments
• Previous experience in monitoring oncology trials would be highly desirable
• A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio