Our client is new set-up mobile application development company, targeting to support SMEs and international companies.
● Analyze, design, build, and test new applications/modules, or enhancements to existing applications/modules
● Take technical / architectural decisions to ensure that the code follows latest best practices and remains evaluative and easily maintainable
● Develop and implement testing plans
● Create operational documentation for the application: user guide, technical specifications
● Estimate complexity/duration of developments. Report any risk/concern regarding the developments (delay, quality...) and take actions in coordination with senior management.
● Be able to work independently on the developments at the beginning, or in a team in the future.
● Front-End: React Native, 2 years experience
● Back-End: nodejs + Firebase, 2 years-experience
● Good knowledge of native mobile development (IOS and/or Android) and app store publishing process would also be appreciated
● UI / UX design knowledge be a plus
● Experience working with software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus
● Good command of English
● Able to communicate in French would be a plus
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio