Our client is a Leading Asia Pacific Contract Research Organization (CRO), Clinical Trials (Phase I to IV clinical research), Biostatistics, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, Audits, Medical Writing, and Commercialization - across all major therapeutic areas
The Clinical Operations Manager (COM) provides line management of a team of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), Senior CRAs (SCRAs), Clinical Trial Assistants (CTAs), Project Managers (PMs) and/or administrative staff and ensures that line reports conduct clinical trials according to all applicable Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, regulatory requirements, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Project Agreement.
The COM also has Learning and Development (L&D), Project Management (PM), and Business Development (BD) responsibilities, and may also have office and/or country management responsibilities.
• Line Management
• Learning and Development
• Project Management
• Business Development
• Office and/or Country Management (where applicable)
• Adhere to Company policies, procedures and guidelines and be quality minded in performance of duties
• Identify areas of inefficiency and make recommendations for improvements
• Assist in the review and development of company SOPs and guidelines
• Participate in activities of the clinical operations group, including coordination of and presentation at clinical team meetings
• Understand the responsibilities of company as a service provider in the pharmaceutical industry
• Ensure all communications with external parties and the performance of the study team presents a positive professional image of the company.
• Graduate in a life sciences related field and/or line management experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in a senior clinical research associate, project manager, or similar role, including considerable monitoring experience.
• CRO experience, line and/or matrix management experience are highly regarded.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio