Our client is a global market leader within food and beverage machinery industry – designs, develops, manufactures and installs both machines and complete filling and packaging lines in a multinational environment.
• Providing generalist HR services to subsidiaries and affiliated companies across Asia/Pacific
• Acting as main contact person to management and staff for all HR-related matters in the respective countries
• Handling payroll processes with service providers in the respective countries
• Responsible for the whole recruitment process from talent acquisition measures and selection to the on-boarding of new employees
• Ensuring a smooth operational day-to-day business
• Review and further develop HR policies and procedures in line with local regulations and regional company guidelines
• Providing regular HR reports and maintain employee files
• Bachelor’s’ or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar
• At least 3 years of work experience in multi-national business environment in a comparable position
• Experience in working in international teams is critical
• Previous exposure to recruitment and training processes
• Experience in SAP is a plus
• Familiar with legal aspects and current HR trends
• Able to deal with unfamiliar situations
• Proactive personality and service-oriented mindset
• Very strong English communication skills
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio